NRMA Motoring & Services
|Post Name||Front Office Attendant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 50000 To AUD 60000 Per Year|
|Location||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia 2486|
Are you 100% customer focused and driven to provide top-notch guest experiences? Do you have a positive attitude, vibrant customer service skills, and the ability to work as part of a dynamic front office team? Take a career road trip with us at NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort – an award-winning Holiday Resort centrally located on the Gold Coast.
As the Guest Services Host, you will be the first point of contact for our guests. You will ensure the highest possible standards of efficiency and professionalism in our Front Office. The successful candidate will have the following;
Our Boxes to Tick:
- Outstanding customer service skills and be well presented, with a friendly and welcoming demeanor
- Passionate about everything you do with a drive to be the best you can and drive the team
- Team-oriented with a “lead from the front” kind of mentality
- Great problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask, supporting your team and guests
- Experience in the hospitality industry will be highly regarded
- Park Management system experience (Newbook and/or RMS preferred)
We are proudly diverse and are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where all people are valued, respected, and able to contribute their talents to drive organizational performance. We encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Please Note:All successful personnel at NRMA Parks and Resorts will be subject to a mandatory pre-employment screening process.
NRMA Parks and Resorts is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our staff, customers, and the communities we operate in.