|Post Name||Casual Cleaner|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 16 To AUD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria Australia 3004|
- Dynamic service environment.
- World-class hospital.
- Variety of shifts available.
Spotless is a great Australian success story.
You’ll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices, hospitals, aged care facilities, and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
About the Role
Your role as Cleaner in the Alfred Hospital in Melbourne is to provide friendly, attentive, and efficient service, ensuring a clean and pleasant environment to enable the provision of the highest quality care and patient experience.
This busy and rewarding role will require you to be available to work a variety of shifts in a dynamic service environment, operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning to the highest standards in a clinical environment.
- General cleaning duties.
- Providing excellent customer service.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- A passion for customer service.
- The ability to respond to the shifting priorities of a dynamic service environment.
- Previous experience in commercial cleaning is preferred.
- Understanding of OH&S and manual handling practices.
- Ability to work as part of a great team.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
Benefits and Culture
- A supportive and inclusive culture.
- A professional and safe working environment.
- Good employee benefits and entitlement.
Successful applicants must hold a current Victorian Working With Children check and be willing to undertake a pre-employment Police Check.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that is committed to a good patient experience, we want to hear from you! Apply now by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.