|Post Name||Data Entry Specialists|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or Equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Algolux is a globally recognized computer vision company addressing the critical issue of safety for advanced driver assistance systems and autonomous vehicles.
Our machine-learning tools and embedded AI software products enable existing and new camera designs to achieve industry-leading performance across all driving conditions.
Founded on groundbreaking research at the intersection of deep learning, computer vision, and computational imaging, Algolux has been repeatedly recognized at industry and academic conferences and has been named to the 2021 CB Insights AI 100 List of the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence startups.
Algolux’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Computer Vision (CV) technology will be powering self-driving vehicles. It requires world-class datasets with high-quality annotations to train AI and CV models.
We are looking for Data Entry Specialists to work as Video Data Annotators in support of Algolux’s data annotation and quality assurance pipeline.
Video Data Annotator tasks involve drawing boxes around objects of interest on video frames and selecting properties of the object using specialized software tools.
As a Video Data Annotator, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of a team working on future technology to make self-driving cars safer!
This is a work-from-home (WFH) position.
Candidates are required to have great attention to detail and precision, are comfortable doing repetitive work with data, and will be responsible for annotating large datasets.
- Annotate (label) image and video data using various internal software programs (training is provided).
- Understand and apply instructions to annotation tasks.
- Maintain ownership of each annotation assignment, and respond to any changes in procedure or feedback from the quality assurance process.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Able to maintain sharp focus and speed, even with repetitive tasks.
- Willing to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary.
- Self-motivated to work independently, even with minimal supervision.
- Some experience in similar activities would be a bonus, e.g. image classification, data entry, etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous remote-work experience and/or the ability and interest to work remotely.
- This is a remote full-time contract (40 hours/week, day shift) for a duration of 6 months with the possibility of being prolonged.
- Residing in Canada.
Minimum Internet & PC Requirements:
- RAM: 8GB.
- CPU: Intel i5 or higher (or its AMD equivalent).
- Minimum Internet Requirements:
- Download: 50mpbs.
- Upload: 10mpbs.
- Monthly Data limit: Unlimited.
Equipment Provided by Algolux:
- PC Monitor: 32-inch