|Hiring Organization||American Express|
|Post Name||Concierge Travel Consultant|
|Qualification||Global Distribution System (GDS) work knowledge; Sabre is helpful|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 34 To AUD 52 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
About the role
Our Premium Travel & Lifestyle Concierge Services team brings membership offerings to life for our VIP card members by delivering a world-class travel and lifestyle experience through every interaction, they:
- Understand the cardholder’s travel requirements including, accommodation, and special interests.
- Plan and fulfill travel requests from product offering, booking, payment, issue/reissue tickets, and proactive follow-up.
- Build and deliver best-in-class lifestyle services such as dining, event tickets, gifts, surprise & delight.
- Fulfill any special access or by-invitation-only events.
- Meet key performance targets & drives sales/revenue.
Skills and experience:
To create and deliver travel & lifestyle services to our cardmember’s, you will have:
- Global Distribution System (GDS) work knowledge; Sabre is helpful.
- Travel agency proved experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Lifestyle and luxury product knowledge including airlines, hotels, retail, dining, theatre, fashion, sports & events.
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in conversational skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Generous base salary + quarterly pay for performance incentive.
- Partner with the world’s most exclusive suppliers in the luxury hospitality, tourism, and lifestyle industry!
- Ongoing coaching, industry-leading training, and career progression opportunities.
- Complimentary dining “Supplier nights” – experience the finest local cuisines, hotels, and events.
- 2 days accommodation for paid leave – provided to use at our preferred suppliers around the world.
- Birthday annual leave.
We offer you the flexibility to work from anywhere in Australia, you can choose to work full time from home, hybrid (a mix of office and work from home), or in the office.
- Work 5 days a week, 8 hours shift (30 minutes break + 2 x 15 minutes break in between).
- Rotating roster 7 days a week, 7 am-6 pm (including weekends and public holidays).
- The roster changes every 3 months.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.