|Post Name||Picker Packer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 22 To AUD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
What we do
We’re MILKRUN and we’re flipping the grocery game on its head with 10-minute delivery. Yep, you read that correctly. Get fresh produce direct from Aussie farmers and thousands of your favorite brands at supermarket prices.
Delivered to your door in 10 minutes or less. Our superfast riders harness the power of electric bikes to get your order to you in a flash without any impact on the environment (or their quads).
Our Warehouse Pickers and Packers are key members of our Hub team, delivering lightning-fast picking speeds so that MILKRUN can achieve its 10-minute delivery promise. This role is perfect for an ambitious and highly.
An accurate individual who thrives in fast-paced environments. As one of the first members of the MILKRUN team, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to advance in your career as we grow.
What you’ll do
- Deliver accurate picking and packing of all orders sent to customers
- Ensure the quality of the products you’re picking and packing
- Support inventory management, including stock receipting and stocktake processes before hours and during operation
- Make sure the Hub is clean at all times
- Be ready to jump on a bike to make a delivery if needed!
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as required
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a professional role in a similar industry (Hospitality, FMCG, Retail, and Military experience are a plus)
- We are a startup which means we don’t have it all figured out yet. You’re okay with a bit of ambiguity and can adapt quickly when needed.
- Availability to work five 8 hour shifts, Monday to Sunday (if full-time, 07:00 – 15:00, 09:00 – 17:00, or 15:00 – 23:00) (if part-time 17:00 – 22:00)
- Exceptional attention to detail and great communication skills
- Ability to lift 20kg
- Familiarity with grocery or FMCG industries
- Australian working rights are a must.
How we work
MILK RUN leaders know what goes into building something magical. Our experience scaling teams at Koala, Deliveroo, Dollar Shave Club, Canva, Amazon, THE ICONIC, SafetyCulture, and Shippit taught us a few valuable lessons.
For starters, people do their best work when they are trusted to make decisions and supported when they make a mistake. We know creating an environment of authenticity and safety means teams focus more on solving meaningful problems and less on masking who they are.
We know when you give people ownership and throw equity in the mix you create a flurry of motivation and high performance. We know firsthand how easy it can be to burn out when you’re in the build phase. Mental health and sustainable growth are a daily conversation.
Things happen quickly at MILK RUN. Our pace of working is reflective of our promise to make super speedy deliveries to our customers. Our growth plans are scary big, in a good way. Our investors have some of the deepest pockets in Australia. Want to build something from the ground up with us?