|Post Name||Panel Beater|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 33 To AUD 39 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2018|
The client is the leader in the Australian and New Zealand collision repair industry and associated auto parts market.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures. Ensure appropriate PPE is worn at all times.
- Immediately report any safety incident or near miss to either the Production Manager or Centre Manager.
- The clock is on and off each day to reflect attendance and ensure always clocked onto a job or task.
- If required receive parts – check correct and not damaged.
- Disassemble vehicle as per Job Sheet.
- Label parts and store accordingly (5s).
- Notate broken parts/extra repairs and submit to Estimator. Ensure authorized before proceeding with additional work.
- Double-check that new parts are correct and not damaged. If not, advise the Parts Manager/Production Manager.
- Repair vehicle as per the Repair Method and in accordance with Estimate/Job Sheet.
- If required, prep vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s SOP.
- If required, prime vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s SOP.
- Reassemble vehicle as per Job Sheet.
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention.
- Ensure appropriate usage of consumables and materials is used to avoid wastage.
- Ensure your work complies with the company’s QA standards and sign the QA Sheet to confirm.
- You have checked your work and it meets the company’s MA standards.
- As required clean work bay/workshop.
- Handle all company tools and equipment with due care and attention ensuring they.
- remain safe, clean, and in a workable condition.
- Coach apprentice (if assigned as a coach).
- Undertake all lawful and reasonable requests by management.
- Candidate must be Trade Qualified Panel Beater.
- The candidate must be Physically Fit.
- Must have the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills are willing to learn.
- Must have a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team.
- Be reliable, punctual & hardworking.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference #3424305 i0n the email subject.
KONNECTING is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency with the capability to process the Australian employer-sponsored visa. For other jobs, including those offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, you may visit the www.konnecting.com