|Post Name||Customer Services / Call Center Executive|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||350000/- To 700000/- Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize communication strategies(Call Support) to partner with customers and understand the root cause of issues and investigate options for resolution.
- Drive consistent high-quality work while being efficient and effective in developing strategies to organize and prioritize workload, track ongoing customer requests, and complete timely professional follow-ups via phone or email.
- Build relationships with both internal and external customers by exercising sound independent judgment, helping to develop the Customer Experience brand and advocate to resolve customer concerns.
- Provide support to team members, brainstorm new ways to improve processes and provide resources for continued team development.
- Evaluate, identify, and implement ideas to improve Customer Experience processes and participate in activities as appropriate to ensure the success of the organization.
- Enter essential data into business systems to complete necessary functions such as service requests, part replacements, product orders, etc.
- Utilize resources such as price lists, specification guides, product prints, and electronic product resources (Synergy/HON Ready) to find information to answer product questions and develop tools to continue learning about new processes and products.
- Consistently achieve aggressive individual and team goals.
- Embrace continuous learning with the capacity to accept continuous change.
- Utilize resources effectively across the organization to drive intended results.
- Participate in activities as appropriate to ensure the success of the organization.
- Should be ready to work in US Shift timings
Work Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum of 2-7 Years of experience in Call Centre / BPO
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Identify and resolve questions regarding prioritizing objectives required
- Any Bachelor’s degree
- BPOUS ShiftCall Center
- Team DevelopmentvoiceblendedCustomer ServiceMNCCallingMS Office web base communication SkillsCustomer Experienceinternational call center voice
- Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred key skills