|Hiring Organization||Transdev Perth CAT Bus Depot|
|Post Name||Bus Driver|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 33 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
Whether you’ve recently obtained your heavy vehicle license or you’re a seasoned heavy vehicle driver, we’re always interested in people who have a passion for serving their local community to become Transdev Bus Drivers.
As long as you have the appropriate license, we invest in training to ensure you are confident and competent on the road. Across our three main depots (Fremantle, Rockingham, and Mandurah) our Bus Drivers service public transport routes, school routes, charters, and special services such as rail replacement and sporting events.
Although vacancies are for part-time positions, our variety of work will allow you to regularly take on additional hours and reach full-time earning potential. Also, our various locations ensure you can work close to home and enjoy a work-life balance.
Applicants need to be prepared to work a rotating roster that includes straight shifts, split shifts, and relief shifts. More detailed information is discussed during the recruitment process.
The benefits for you
Transdev offers market-leading benefits to our drivers as well as:
- Top industry rates and allowances which increase with experience
- Regular overtime, shift penalties, and annual bonuses
- Leave entitlements including paid Parental Leave
- Health & wellbeing programs including a Gym Subsidy
- Supportive and inclusive line managers with your best interests at heart
- Stable employment with a global business
What you bring
- A current WA Heavy Rigid driving license or be willing to undergo training to obtain your HR license supplied by Transdev
- A (or have the ability to obtain) current PTD Authorisation (previously known as F/T Extension – further information available via the Department of Transport)
- A safe driving record (no more than 4 demerit points gained on your driver’s license – please check with the Department of Transport)
- Hold or be able to obtain a Working with Children Check card
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- A strong focus on safety
Transdev is at the heart of keeping communities moving, providing public transport services in 8 locations in Australia and New Zealand. Whatever your role is at Transdev, you contribute to improving the mobility of our customers, and the positive impact this can have on their lives, their community, and our environment.
With a global network of 83,000 colleagues in 19 countries, our customer and client focus, commitment to innovation, and provision of safe travel lie at the heart of our success.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diverse groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQI+, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity. We also have an uncompromising attitude to the safety of our employees, client, and customers.