Marhaba Services Agent
- Company: dnata
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Experience: 3 Years
- Job Type: Customer Service, Part-Time
- Location: Dubai
Full Job Description
To provide a comprehensive escort service to all VIP, CIP, Marhaba clients, Unaccompanied Minors, and Passengers with special needs. That includes check-in, immigration, Mishandled Baggage, onward connections, reservations, and assistance while resolving issues such as misconnections, canceled bookings, improper documentation (visas), etc.
- To meet, greet and escort passengers as per the laid down service standards (smile, address by name, cheerful outlook, briefing, grooming standards, etc) in order to provide a quality service that projects dnata’s
- image as a service provider.
- To meet (capture/ screen) the designated passengers by monitoring flight arrivals/departures and aircraft parking bays in order to ensure that passengers are promptly received and escorted. Issue revenue documents/ service vouchers and update the system as per booking requests and services provided in order to ensure the collection of revenue from airlines and corporate clients.
- Assist the Sr Marhaba Service Agent in updating the database (AGSS/ TSS) with information on the service provided and outstanding requests (delayed flights etc.) from the current shift in order to provide customers’ feedback on the service provided and coverage by the next shift for delayed passengers and no shows.
- Resolve customer issues pertaining to reservations, onward connections, visa formalities, etc. in order to ensure minimum inconvenience to passengers and safeguard the image of DNATA, the airlines (incl Emirates), and Dubai.
- Provide information and guidance to customers on flight schedules, airline formalities, visa requirements, hotel information, currency exchanges, transport arrangements, etc in order to reflect an image of a knowledgeable quality service enhancing dnata?s image as a service provider. Monitor usage and condition of all items at the lounge and inform the supervisor of any requirements, maintenance, and changes in order to ensure that the lounge facility is up to the standard projected to the customers.
- Attend and brief all customers using the lounge facilities available, procedures for boarding, and facilities available in the concourse in order to ensure a convenient and pleasant stay at the lounge followed by an on-time completion of boarding formalities.
- To carry out the HB collection and EBT issuance at Gate for Customer Airlines, as per the laid down service standards.
- Start the activity on time by positioning equipment at Gate, and follow the allocation through RTC to ensure that the passengers are promptly intercepted.
- Issue revenue documents/tally cash and EBT/ report sales to SMSA.
- Attend to and brief all customers using the facilities available in the lounge, including procedures for boarding and facilities available in the concourse, in order to ensure a convenient and pleasant stay at the lounge, followed by on-time compliance with boarding formalities.
- Monitor usage and conditions of all items at the lounges, informing the supervisor of any requirements, maintenance issues, sudden/required changes on the lounges menu display, maintenance schedule, AC functioning, etc in order to ensure that the lounge facility is maintained to Marhaba standards.
- Discusses safety concerns openly and reports them to the concerned supervisor.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality, and environmental management policies, procedures, and control to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Acts as a role model for the desired safety behaviors wears the appropriate PPE and ensures that work is conducted in a safe manner.