|Post Name||Cleaner / Laundry Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 22 To NZD 26 Per Hour|
|Location||Christchurch, New Zealand 7476|
Our Addington Gardens Care Centre site in Christchurch is looking for a part-time Cleaner/Laundry Assistant to join their dedicated team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with all aspects of cleaning and laundry services.
- Cleaning the resident’s communal and living spaces.
- Following set policies and procedures to ensure site areas are sanitized, safe, and hazard-free.
- Enjoying a role with plenty of variety.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge and experience in chemical handling.
- A friendly nature, with respect for our residents.
- A passion for ensuring a safe environment.
- A team-first attitude and an eye for detail.
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis.
- The right to work in New Zealand.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
In Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places are designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose, and connection to the things that matter most.
We’re led by them, and it’s this shared belief in better that makes our approach different. We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That’s why we’re reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service.
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression.
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees.
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
No matter your role within the Oceania team, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalized care for the people that once cared for us.