|Hiring Organization||Bed Bath N’ Table Rundle Mall|
|Post Name||Retail Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 45000 To AUD 50000 Per Year|
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5000|
WHO WE AREBed Bath N’ Table is an Australian-owned family-run business where helping our customers to create their dream home is our specialty and our passion.
With over 180 stores in every state and territory of Australia and key location stores throughout New Zealand and Singapore, our team of driven and inspired people is the biggest part of our exciting journey to becoming a full home lifestyle destination for our customers.
BED BATH N’ TABLE WILL OFFER YOU
- The chance to be part of a 100% Australian-owned business that is continuously growing and strong
- A roster that supports a positive work-life balance with every second weekend off
- The opportunity for future leadership and career progression
- Training and coaching with your Regional Manager in-store regularly to support your development
- Recognition of our high-performance culture through our store rewards program
- An opportunity to earn additional remuneration over and above your salary when working on public holidays
- Access to Staff discounts of 30% off full-price products and an additional 15% off reduced items so that you can create your own dream home
- Thank you bonus for successfully referring amazing new talent to join our team
- Access to our Employee Assistance program to ensure that your well-being is continuously supported
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for a motivated and experienced Assistant Store Manager to join a passionate and talented team to help manage our beautiful Rundle Mall store on a Maternity Leave contract until October, with the potential to continue with the business following the end of the contract.
This is a key leadership role that supports the Store Manager to coach, develop and mentor the store team to strive for exceptional customer service and drive outstanding store sales. Our Assistant Managers are provided with a unique rotating roster that supports work-life balance.
- Desire to be part of a high-performance culture and achieve monthly sales targets and individual KPIs
- Previous experience in a retail sales environment with a passion for delivering customer service that exceeds expectations
- Passion for detailed home styling and creating a beautiful home environment