Stalwart Career Institute – Bhawarkua Branch
|Post Name||Verbal Ability Trainer|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||40000/- To 45000/- Per Month|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India 452012|
Candidates with a passion for teaching and mentoring can apply.
- Conducting Sessions for English for various Competitive Exams like CAT / XAT / CMAT / Banking / Campus Placement students.
- Handling doubts pertaining to English content taught in the class.
- Fresh Content Development and ProofReading.
- Knowledge of current trends & developments in teaching methodology.
- Motivate the students to perform.
- To teach with passion and enthusiasm with the primary aim of achieving the targeted score of the students.
- Preparing study materials for students with interactive sessions and practical learning.
- Analyzing and accurately understanding the varying pattern and difficulty levels of different exams and eventually developing the expertise to predict upcoming patterns, exam cut-offs, etc.
- Good Communication Skills
- Presentable Personality
- Expertise in the subject