LINC Education Services Pte. Ltd.
|Post Name||Professors- Software Programming|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 50000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
LINC is seeking experienced faculty members in the field of Programming from leading colleges and universities. As an experienced faculty member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve a diverse international student body for Bachelors’s or Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities.
LINC Fellows will be the single point of contact for the unit in charge of student academic matters. The LINC Fellows would be “actively engaged” during each unit or subject which is expected to range between 7 to 14 weeks per trimester.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size, and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty.
- Working with a diverse range of international students.
- Developing a deeper subject understanding.
- Gaining richer academic exposure.
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
The role will be part-time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability. Candidates will have the flexibility to work from the location of/her convenience.
Roles & Responsibilities
LINC Fellows will work closely under the guidance of the university faculty-in-charge of the unit (or subject) and be responsible for providing:
- Guidance to a group of 25-30 postgraduate or undergraduate online students to complete the module.
- Orientation and support in study planning.
- Support in report writing and research skills.
- 1:1 support and group tutoring sessions.
- Guidance on relevant reference material.
- Assessment marking.
- Feedback on work and assessments.
- Timely responses to student queries.
- Facilitated peer-to-peer interactions on discussion boards and other forums.
- Interconnections with university networks and events.
LINC Fellows will be expected to promptly interact with students over email, chat, and telephone from locations of their convenience (e.g. home, office, etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile
- A master’s/Doctoral degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or related fields with distinction or first-class from a top university in India is desirable.
- Those who can teach courses in Basics of Programming, Web Technology, and Software Programming are especially encouraged to apply.
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the field of Data Science/Business Analytics at a leading university or college.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm, and outgoing personalities are willing to work closely with people from diverse cultures.
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to a high-speed ( >2 MBPS) stable internet connection.
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with students including the host university’s LMS and LINCtrac (training on these platforms will be provided).
- Flexible schedule.
- Work from home.
- Day shift.
- Flexible shift.
- Performance bonus.
- teaching: 5 years (Preferred).