|Post Name||Red Bull Student Marketeer|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 17 To CAD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R2C 0G4|
- University Enrolment
- Fluency in English
- Permanent, Part-time
Our Red Bull Student Marketeers are part of the most dynamic and empowered brand and product ambassador program in the world. They understand Red Bull’s target group and are responsible for driving the brand image and product understanding on their campus and in their region.
The goal of the Student Marketeer program is to reach new consumers, excite university students, increase sales and manage the Red Bull brand at their campus.
This includes direct contact with consumers and customers, inviting product trials, in addition to working at Red Bull events to ensure an unforgettable brand experience for consumers. Student Marketeers value flexibility over a 9 to 5 job and love to work in a creative working atmosphere.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
BE A BRAND & PRODUCT AMBASSADOR
- Live and breathe the brand personality traits and company values, representing the brand in a premium way through everyday interactions with consumers or customers.
- Grow the user base by inviting positive trials and awareness of Red Bull through product sampling to consumers at the right place and right time – competently answering any questions from consumers.
- Build and execute a tailored and innovative campus plan which engages students and brings the brand to life at the university.
- Create a strong network, establishing and maintaining relationships with key local individuals.
- Drive brand engagement on your Social Media handles via authentic content. Work at Red Bull events and supported events to help ensure an unforgettable brand experience for consumers.
BE A SALES EXPERT
- Build relationships with local sales account managers and ensure Red Bull is available and visible in the outlet.
- Collaborate with sales to open new distribution points for Red Bull within your university campus and beyond.
- Leverage relevant assets from the world of Red Bull in order to keep Red Bull top of mind in sales accounts.
- Ensure perfect execution of defined store standards.
- Deliver exceptional excellence and show love for the details in all areas of your role.
- Share ideas and collaborate with the team through regular face-to-face and online interactions.
- Plan & report your activities via the dedicated online platform in a timely manner and with accuracy.
- Contribute to developing the Red Bull media business by providing local insights, trends, and overall opportunities.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
- University Enrolment
- Passionate about the Red Bull brand and product
- Excellent communication skills
- Charismatic, energetic, positive, and outgoing personality
- Immersed in student life with a thorough understanding of the collegiate landscape, city & region, including behind-the-scenes activities & hot-spots
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people on many occasions
- Encompass a creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability to manage part-time work & studies and ideally available to work some evenings and weekends
- An affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation, and sales
- Connected with a diverse range of influential groups and individuals on campus
- Full, valid Canadian driver’s license with a clear abstract
- Available to work evenings & weekends