|Hiring Organization||Slater and Gordon Lawyers|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 16 To AUD 20 Per Hour|
Working within the Client Service Reception Team you are often the first person that a client meets in their legal journey. That’s why it’s so important that our teams are welcoming, empathetic and caring.
This important role will have you supporting our overall business in this true front-of-house position, where you will be liaising directly with our Melbourne team and our clients. It will also have you responsible for:
- Setting up appointments.
- Preparing meeting rooms and video conference bookings.
- Occasional travel and catering bookings.
- File and mail management.
- Administrative tasks.
What will you bring?
To be successful you will need to be:
- Welcoming and able to put clients at ease when they arrive to meet their lawyer.
- A good listener, able to help direct our clients to the right person to help them.
- Able to accurately record information into technology systems, whilst talking to clients.
- Experienced with telephony systems and talking to clients over the telephone.
- A confident multi-tasker who conveys calm control when helping clients both face to face and over the phone.
- Passionate about client care and willing to work as part of a team that seeks ways to continually improve the service that we provide to our clients.
- Highly experienced in reception/front-of-house roles.
Why work for us?
Slater and Gordon is a leading Australian Personal Injury law firm. Our people are passionate advocates for clients, providing a personal and caring service. For their part, our clients value an expert, tailored service from people they can depend on.
We pride ourselves on offering accessible, world-class legal services to people from all backgrounds and socio-economic circumstances. We work hard to simplify the legal process for them and provide support and guidance along the way.
At Slater and Gordon, you’ve been exposed to varied and interesting work and the constant opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of everyday people. Slater and Gordon’s employees enjoy a genuine opportunity for professional development in an environment that values and recognizes high performance.
If you are motivated, hardworking, and enjoy a fast-paced workplace, then consider a career with us. As a firm committed to promoting social justice, our staff values being part of an inclusive and diverse team. Candidates from all cultural backgrounds and social groups are encouraged to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to Slater and Gordon. We prefer to talk with you personally and are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.