|Post Name||Warehouse Clerk|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Oshawa, Ontario, Canada L1G 0A3|
As a Warehouse Clerk, you are involved in the circulation of merchandise, and in the process of ensuring that the inventory of your store is exact. You understand that even if you do not have direct contact with our customers, they count on you to have access to the merchandise that they need.
Day-to-day, you will work alongside your Department Manager. Your involvement includes:
- Receiving and sending large quantities of merchandise, in collaboration with your colleagues
- Controlling and pricing merchandise received and ensuring the exact count of each product
- Using lifts
- Completing important documents related to inventory
The best parts of your story have made you someone who:
- loves when things are done well and in the same way
- always wants to check, count, calculate
- understands the importance of working safely
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.