|Hiring Organization||Park Hyatt Sydney|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 4000 To AUD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||The Rocks, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
About Park Hyatt
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, you will be responsible for proving secretarial and administrative support to the Engineering team and ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the general office. Duties will include answering telephones, processing invoices, keeping correct stock levels, ordering of store items, and any other daily administration requirements. This role also will require some time outside the office and assisting the team in the workshop with maintenance.
- Technical Skills and Experience
- Preferably previous hotel experience in engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (with advanced proficiency of the English language) along with the ability to confidently interact with suppliers and contractors via telephone, email, and in person.
- Proficient computer knowledge particularly in the use of MS Office and email.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to multitask.
- The capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team.