|Hiring Organization||Environmental Resources Management Australia|
|Post Name||Payroll Officer|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 18 To AUD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
ERM ANZ is currently recruiting for a Part-time Payroll Officer to join our Finance team based in Sydney! This role can be 3 days per week, or 22.5 hrs spread over 4-5 days, and is perfect for someone who is looking for an entry-level opportunity to break into the world of finance. We can teach you everything you need to know to succeed in this role- you just need to have a positive attitude, thrive on hard work, and be naturally proactive!
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services, and sustainability-related services. As a global professional services firm, we seek an ambitious individual, who would be comfortable with the fast-paced nature of a consultancy and would benefit from our structured approach toward finance reporting.
ERM ANZ’s Finance team serves the entire ANZ business, thus providing the incumbent great opportunities to hone their technical skill sets. We are a diverse team working together to promote a collaborative, helpful, and respectful culture.
- Assist in monthly and fortnightly payroll processing.
- Liase with external payroll provider as needed.
- Review timesheets for leave taken and payroll processing.
- Leave audit/reconciliation from timesheets to the payroll system
- New employee setup and staff termination processing.
- Superannuation lodgement and payment.
- Assist with resolution of staff queries.
- Follow up on missing timesheets.
- Adhoc duties as required
- 0 – 1 year experience in a finance support role / Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Meticulous and loves problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills for effective collaboration and client services.
- Results-driven – the ability to remain focused on the desired result and work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team and on your own.
Who We Are:
As the world’s leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide.
Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing, and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees, or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in ERM.