|Post Name||Softgoods Associate|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 13 To CAD 16 Per Hour|
|Location||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 2J1|
About this Opportunity
Recognized as an Employer of Choice, Giant Tiger’s retail stores provide dynamic work environments with many opportunities for a fulfilling career.
We are a Canadian-owned and operated retailer (and proud of it!), with a strong commitment to the community, and over 60 years of success.
If you are looking for a challenging and stimulating career, Giant Tiger may be right for you. We believe in opportunities for growth & development, teamwork, and engagement.
We are hiring a Softgoods Associate for our store in Winnipeg, MB!
Softgoods Associate, Job Highlights:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service;
- Following up on hot-selling items and completing markdowns and SKU changes when needed;
- Maintaining planograms, labels, tickets, and signing standards;
- Performing cycle counts as required.
Softgoods Associate, Job Requirements:
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail.
Softgoods Associate, Job Schedule:
This position requires that you are available to work days, evenings, and weekends.
Softgoods Associate, Physical Demands of Position:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to:
- Stand and/or walk.
- Bend, twist, and squat.
- lift and/or move up to 18 kg (40 lbs.).
- Perform tasks involving firm grasping.
- Perform repetitive tasks requiring a range of hand motions.
- Reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
- Operate equipment, including using a ladder.
Giant Tiger is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment procedures. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Are you looking for a career that will let you learn, grow and challenge yourself in a FRIENDLY and FUN environment? We’re proud to be Canadian, proud to support the communities that we work and play in, and proud of our continued success for over 50 years. Have a look at our current openings and you’ll see that a career with Giant Tiger is just what you’ve been looking for!