|Post Name||Warehouse Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 27 To AUD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
Work at one of Amazon’s Sortation Warehouses near Melbourne Airport, where you will be sorting, packing, and moving parcels, and dispatching customer orders. Adecco is looking for candidates who thrive in a physical environment and we are hiring immediately!
Client DetailsAmazon is a company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of retail and logistics is becoming reality. Your role is key in enabling everyday deliveries for customers and being on the front line of fulfilling Amazon’s customer promise.
DescriptionThis is a casual role with early morning starts (some starting from 2.00 am for 5-10 hour shifts and you will also be required to work weekends). Experience is not required for these positions; however, an ability to follow instructions and standard processes at all times is a must.
Amazon is customer-obsessed so attention to detail, quality, and accuracy is important. Ideal candidates will be reliable, responsible, team players who work hard and have fun!
- Sorting & labeling of parcels and boxes being sent to and from the Delivery Station
- Storing/stowing received parcels and boxes throughout the facility
- Picking parcels and boxes from the shelves using an RF scanner (training provided)
- Organizing and dispatching parcels and boxes that will be sent to the customer
- Cleaning and organization of the site environment
- Adhering to safety, quality, and production standards
- Standing and walking
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Weekly hours total can be between 15 – 40hrs per week
- 5 – 10 hour Shifts available
- COVID Safe measures in place
Job OfferSuccessful applicants will be required to complete background and police checks and a drug and alcohol test. You must also have the right to work in Australia.
All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by Adecco to carry out a temporary work assignment to Amazon.
Apply now and experience working with our exciting client. Be a part of the online world and experience the process involved in achieving global success!