Amazon Jobs in Manchester
|Post Name||Partner Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 25 To GBP 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M11AD|
Our vision is to make Amazon the best place for third-party Selling Partners of all sizes to grow and serve customers, leveraging world-class tools and services.
The Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) team is seeking a Selling Partner Recruitment Manager who is self-motivated, results-driven, and capable of working in a dynamic environment focused on recruiting Selling Partners into our Selling Partner 360 program.
Through this program, Selling Partners work closely with a dedicated Marketplace Specialist and receive premium operational support with the overall aim of growing their business on Amazon. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to manage and convert an internally-allocated pipeline using a highly consultative approach.
You will be responsible for working with Selling Partners to build relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within those prospective accounts to present a compelling Paid service solution that meets and exceeds our Selling Partners’ requirements.
Additionally, you will collaborate closely with internal Amazon stakeholders and cross-functional teams to develop supporting strategies and materials to ensure high program adoption. To be successful in this role you will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and motivated to meet and exceed challenging goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a clear understanding of our Selling Partners and their needs, along with the features and functionalities of the Selling Partner 360 program.
- Manage internal leads, qualify, and engage with prospective Selling Partners for the Selling Partner 360 program.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around our paid service programs.
- Work closely with internal account management teams to smoothly onboard Selling Partners to the Selling Partner 360 program.
- Understand and utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce.com to track pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to meet or exceed quarterly enrolment targets.
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently.
- Represent the Selling Partner 360 program to Selling Partners at internal and external events.
- Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks, and close business.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage a pipeline of 150 leads who are eligible to join the ASP360 program.
- Pitch and sign a minimum of 12 selling partners per month.
- Deliver against input and output KPIs – Number of calls made, the % conversion rate from pitch to contract, and the number of signed contracts.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of Sales/Recruitment experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organization, particularly at the executive level.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Experience in presenting a service to a broad audience at public events.
- Always does what is right for the customer—relentlessly customer-focused.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others.
- Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in eCommerce.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
- Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer.