|Hiring Organization||BlueCross Community & Residential Services|
|Post Name||Personal Care Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 4000 To AUD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
If you pride yourself on your outstanding care, ability to have fun, and great attitude then we want to hear from you! We have several casual roles across 7 days a week located in South/East Melbourne. Our key focus is to achieve continuity of care for the residents.
- Attractive casual rate and incentive
- Work in a supportive team environment close to home
- Variety of shifts available for work-life balance
We have several casual roles mainly Monday to Friday located in South/East Melbourne. Our key focus is to achieve continuity of care for the residents.
Are you ready to join our team?
At BlueCross, we aspire to create a ‘new age of living. Our proud and dedicated team strives to deliver this vision across our 32 residences and homecare located in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
We are committed to providing our residents with the highest standards of care and we recognize that we need passionate and skilled personal carers like you to do so! You will have experience working as a Personal Carer in Residential Aged Care, are recognized for your compassionate nature and you understand the importance of delivering exceptional holistic resident care.
We are looking for someone with
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent e.g. Individual Support
- Experience in aged care, preferably in a residential setting
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills including the ability to read and interpret written documents such as care plans
If this describes you, then come and be part of the BlueCross mission to truly make a difference in the lives of our team, our residents, and their families.
- High level of support from the BlueCross team
- Career development pathways
- Employee discounts with many top Australian Brands
BlueCross provides exceptional person-centered care and services to our culturally, linguistically, and socially diverse consumers. This is achieved by having a workforce that values and respects diversity in thought and experience in our teams. Accordingly, BlueCross is committed to embracing diversity in our teams and ensuring our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive, and equitable.
We pride ourselves on providing a workplace for all staff, contractors, and associates that is free of discrimination. All people employed at BlueCross are required to undergo pre-employment screening that includes a current Police Record Check.