|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 50 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
This role is a 6-week initial role stating ASAP within a national leading financial service firm. It also has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate and is paying up to $50 per hour + super.
The Personal Assistant will provide end-to-end administrative support to 2 Partners and the wider technical team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Email, diary, and calendar management.
- Organizing travel arrangements.
- Leading allocated administrative processes including process design and implementation.
- Manage accurate and timely submission of monthly billings.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Preparing presentations, correspondence, and reports.
To be considered for this role you will have proven experience in a similar role.
In addition to this you will have:
- Experience in a Personal Assistant role.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Highly competent and demonstrated advanced ability in MS Office.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be joining an organization that is a leader in the financial services industry. In addition to this, they offer a competitive hourly pay rate with monthly incentives on offer.