|Hiring Organization||Allianz Australia Insurance Limited|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 37 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000|
At Allianz, we care for all the things that make you, you. For feeling like you belong. For a place where learning never stops. For growing new skills and opening up exciting possibilities.
For your curiosity to thrive and help transform an industry. And when life twists, there’s flexibility for balance and the support you need.
We know that flexible work comes in different forms, that’s why we’re embracing hybrid teams – enabling employees to maintain a balance of working both in the office and remote, supporting the needs of both the business and individual.
Looking for a role that allows you to take deep ownership of your work?
Do you want to work in a high-trust culture where you’ll feel empowered to make decisions that result in impact?
We are seeking a Personal Assistant to commence on a 12 mth contract and support 3 busy General Managers in Marketing, Digital & Customer Insights. You’ll be their trusted right-hand person, going above and beyond to ensure the smooth running of their professional lives, and in turn helping them achieve their business objectives.
Responsibilities in the role:
- A heavy diary management component.
- Manage inbox, prioritize and respond to emails and other correspondence.
- Collate and prepare papers and reports for monthly board reporting.
- Manage invoices and assist with preparing presentations.
- Coordinate meeting logistics including correspondence, agendas, and distribution. minutes and action items.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees
- Coordinate team events & meetings, business engagements, functions, and travel arrangements
- Manage travel diary and expenses.
Important to your success:
- You’ll be an experienced & self-directed PA with a demonstrated track record of supporting multiple senior executives at one time & adaptable to their individual different styles & requirements.
- Experience with heavy & complex diary management, as well as capable of drafting and sending correspondence on the behalf of the executives.
- Experience liaising with senior stakeholders and leaders, with an ability to quickly build relationships across multiple divisions and within teams.
- Enjoy being across what is happening in the business to be able to always operate 3 steps ahead, to be ultra-responsive, and pre-empt the needs of the executives you’re supporting.
- Superior organization and planning skills, and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Comfortable operating in a high-energy, busy environment, where you’ll be regularly juggling multiple priorities at any one time.
- Motivated and energetic with a pitch-in, help out and can-do attitude.
- You’ll be proactive, comfortable playing both a lead & support role and able to work with ambiguity and think outside the square.
- Positive, proactive, and solutions-focused.
- Strong knowledge of all MS Office applications, PowerPoint and basic excel.
What’s on offer?
This role will present an exciting opportunity to join a global iconic insurance organization, which is transforming through an exciting time of change and growth.
These busy executives will be super appreciative of your support so there will be plenty of opportunities for you to make your mark and bring fresh insights and ideas to the table.
This is a role with a lot of variety, where you’ll have significant exposure to SMT and senior stakeholders across the business. At Allianz, you’ll be recognized for the difference you bring and afforded the opportunity to take deep ownership of your work. This is an environment where you’ll be genuinely supported to grow and develop your career.
Allianz is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams, and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, grow, and shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We do this through delivering a great customer experience that is the result of appreciating each other every single day, showing heart by really listening and seeing things from the perspective of others by always asking, “how can I help?”. Allianz is committed to enabling a culture where inclusion is embedded, everyone belongs and new ideas are embraced.
We welcome and value talent from all backgrounds, experiences, and ways of working Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
As a requirement of your role, it will be necessary for you to attend the workplace from time to time. In accordance with our COVID-19 vaccination requirement, all entrants to the office must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter an Allianz-operated workplace in Australia.