|Hiring Organization||Calgary Co-op Head Office|
|Post Name||Pharmacy Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 42000 To CAD 50000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3J 4X9|
Calgary Co-op is currently seeking a Pharmacy Assistant to join our team! Reporting directly to the Pharmacy Manager, some of the Pharmacy Assistants’ main responsibilities are:
- Assist the Pharmacist in the preparation of prescriptions
- Help in the management of dispensary inventories, through the ordering, receiving, and rotating of stock and supplies, returning an outdated and unsalable product, and assisting in the perpetual inventory processes
- To be familiar with all merchandise carried in the department, with merchandise normally carried in pharmacies, as well as to be aware of new products and trends pertaining to the pharmaceutical and retail industry.
- Assist in the proper care and maintenance of equipment pertaining to the Pharmacy
What skills and abilities will you need to be considered?
- Grade 12 education or an acceptable combination of experience and education
- Pass the Calgary Co-op Pharmacy Assistant test
- Must be fluent in English (CLBA-Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment score of 5 or higher)
What skills and abilities will set you apart from others?
- Completed a Technician Program
- Two (2) years of dispensing experience
Benefits & Perks
Calgary Co-op takes pride in providing more than just an attractive compensation and benefits plan, as well as an industry-leading pension and recognition program. We offer employee discounts, social committee events, tuition assistance, an employee and family assistance program, and more……….
We invest in our people to help them reach their full potential: Scholarship programs, Retail Training Programs, Career Development, and Management Development Programs.
We believe if we take care of our employees, our employees will take care of our business!
We thank all applicants for their interest: however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.