|Post Name||Pharmacy Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Month|
|Location||Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada P3E5P5|
About CareRx Corporation
Carax is Canada’s leading provider of specialty pharmacy services to seniors. We serve more than 96,000 residents in over 1,600 seniors and other communities (long-term care homes, retirement homes, assisted living facilities, and group homes).
We are a national organization with a large network of pharmacy fulfillment centers that allows us to deliver medications in a timely and cost-effective manner. We take an active role in working with our home operator partners to promote resident health, staff education, and medication system quality and efficiency.
Whether you do your best work in a dispensary, in a clinical setting, in an office, or on the road, we have a place for you.
The Pharmacy Assistant plays an important role in the quality and safety of our medications. They assist in the preparation, packaging, and organization of medication deliveries, which requires exceptional attention to detail. Their support to the Pharmacists and Technicians is essential to maintaining our quality standards.
Your Day to Day:
- Ensuring accurate documentation of completed work as per policies and procedures
- Preparing prescriptions (gathering data from nursing staff) to be filled via dispensary software
- Processing, adjudicating, dispensing, and filling prescriptions
- Preparing compounds, creams, liquids, etc.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and ethical standards
What You Bring To The Team:
- Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant or certification from an accredited Pharmacy Assistant program preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, able to maintain a professional demeanor when speaking with clientele
- Remains calm under pressure and is able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience; strong motivation to succeed
- Possess a positive, cooperative, and team-oriented attitude
- Experience with KROLL as an asset
Qualities for Success:
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Ability to work independently, and as a member of a team
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
CareRx welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Interested, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
All applicants must successfully pass satisfactory background screening (depending on the role – Criminal Record Check, Credit Check, Driver’s Abstract, Education Verification, Current Professional Registration) and referencing. Background screening will be completed after an offer of employment has been extended and accepted.