|Hiring Organization||CBRE Sydney|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 39 To AUD 42 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Culture of our team at CBRE GWS:
With world-leading Facilities Management Certification & Institute of Leadership and Management training programs, CBRE is uniquely placed to provide long-term career progression for our people. CBRE Global Workforce Solutions (GWS) offers market-leading rates, a work-life balance, and world-class training to progress your career in the Trades space or off the tools & into Facilities Management.
In CBRE Global Workforce Solutions (GWS), you are empowered to be better, achieved through utilizing our efficient technology platforms and resources, being part of our successful and cohesive team culture, and working alongside market-leading experts.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agencies, and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Repairs, installs, replaces, tests, and troubleshoots the water and gas supply and distribution system including valves, fixtures, and outlets
- Installs new water, piping, and fixtures in accordance with blueprints, drawings, specifications, and applicable codes.
- Completes plumbing safety inspections and PM’s on backflow devices as assigned (with proper certifications).
- Acts as a resource to and provides training to other staff members so they can perform light plumbing maintenance and repair in a safe manner.
Skills and experience:
- Applicants must hold plumbing certification at the Journeyman level required. Gas certification and Backflow certification are preferred.
- Relevant and valid OH&S cards.
- Strong understanding of AS 1668, AS/NZS 3666.
- Understanding AS 3000 would be desirable.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Can we inspire you to join us?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are at the top of their field. Your journey starts here with some benefits such as:
- Uncapped opportunities to develop your career within facilities management.
- Structured career development to support you and explore your learning potential and career goals.
- Work/life balance offers flexibility at work.
- Opportunity to work autonomously and manage the delivery of services from planning through to execution while supported by a highly experienced platform team to provide mentoring and guidance.
- Working with an organization like ours will take your career to the next level-the sky’s the limit.