|Hiring Organization||Honeywell Ltd|
|Post Name||Customer Marketing Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 85000 To AUD 95000 Per Year|
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5033|
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world.
Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains. Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE).
Building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people, and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions.
Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating, and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Sine is now a part of Honeywell Connected Enterprise. Our head office is in Adelaide, South Australia and we have offices in Los Angeles, The Philippines, and more to come! At Sine, we build better human experiences.
That’s what gets us moving every day — we thrive on helping the largest corporates through to the local school, around the world, and find easier ways to streamline their workplace, through visitor, contractor, staff, and asset management.
As a team, we are committed to being a part of a mission that matters. Striving to develop innovative, industry-leading solutions to everyday workplace challenges. We want to make our customers’ operations safer, simpler, and more secure.
Sine has been rolled out to thousands of companies around the world and is used at locations such as schools, sports stadiums, offices, industrial, medical, retail, and commercial facilities.
About the RoleHoneywell Sine is looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to join our team at the Sine HQ in Adelaide! Reporting to the HCE Connected Buildings Director of Marketing, this role is responsible for performance marketing and driving effective end-to-end go-to-market strategies and planning for the Honeywell Sine global SaaS business.
This digital-focused position drives the performance marketing strategies in the APAC region and works with the team to drive growth marketing in new markets (North America and Europe).
Strong team leadership, sharp business acumen, including budgeting, forecasting, and deep involvement in the annual campaign planning are key to success in this position.
Solid performance marketing and SaaS campaign skills including KPI setting and ROI tracking, campaign insights, and optimization are also key to success in this position.
- Guide the team and the end-to-end go-to-market planning and execution, driving strategic initiatives, product launch commercialization, demand creation, sales enablement, and content creation for Honeywell Sine’s software
- Develop/adapt demand/lead generation to track prospects flow from lead to closed or won business
- Establish strategic, integrated marketing plans ensuring clear objectives, measurable outcomes, and demonstrated return on investment
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing activities, drive continuous improvement to increase lift and conversions
- Assist with managing google analytics, both tactically and strategically to understand our online digital experience across the website and digital advertising channels.
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Enablement, and Product teams to align marketing activities and drive feedback loops
- Enable sellers and coordinate the development of sales content and activities for direct and indirect sales
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
Key Experience & Capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- 3+ years’ inbound and outbound performance marketing, lead and demand generation campaigns
- 3+ years of people management experience with global teams or tech/start-up context
- A metrics mindset and curiosity to dig into the data to apply learnings
- Experience in software/solutions marketing, product marketing, or related marketing field
- Ability to drive strategic initiatives and tactical execution in a fast-paced environment that pivots frequently
- Strong communications skills – written, verbal, and presentation
- Leadership profile with proven ability to influence across businesses, functions, and regions and build deeply collaborative relationships
- Deep expertise in creating integrated, multi-channel marketing plans: business, industry-specific, and product-level plans
- Results-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work across a direct and matrix team to deliver a cohesive go-to-market strategy
- MarTech chops – expertise in SFDC dashboard analysis, Marketo, and Tableau
- Effective change agent, constantly challenging conventional thinking, approach, and methodology to drive breakthrough results
- Ability to prioritize – It’s important this person has the ability to prioritize tasks at hand, and this may include shifts in those priorities at any given time.
Discover MoreWe’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshaper, and so much more.
Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/ If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell. The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together. Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer, and we support a diverse workforce.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.