Holmesglen Private Hospital
|Post Name||Administration Officer Team Leader|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 70000 To AUD 80000 Per Year|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3189|
About the opportunity
The organization is looking for a dynamic individual to lead our Administration Staff in our Emergency Department. The successful applicant will be highly motivated, committed to a high standard of customer-focused care, excellent time management, and organizational skills.
This is an opportunity for someone who thrives in a vibrant and collaborative environmentHolmesglen Private Hospital opened in January 2017. Stage one of our development opened; 147 beds across 5 Wards, an Intensive Care Unit, and Coronary Care Unit.
Emergency Department, 7 Operating Suites, Catheter Laboratory, Day of Surgery Admission, and Day Oncology services. The position to fill will report to the Administration Manager and incorporate administration support to our Emergency Department.
As Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise a team of Administration staff
- Daily and monthly reports
- Patient Billing and Receipting/Medicare rebate
- Maintain accurate records
- Coordinate with Doctors and staff from ED and other departments
- Patient admission and discharges
- Reception duties
- Experience – Hospital Administration
- Health Fund Contract Knowledge
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer literacy and accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize work within set timeframes
- Commitment to quality improvement processes.