|Hiring Organization||Xpheno Private Limited|
|Post Name||Python Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 45000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560066|
We are expanding our SaaS solution based on market needs and are looking for a Senior Software Developer to play a major role in our COMP team. As a Senior Software Engineer in our team, you will be responsible for understanding the requirements of pay rules from the product manager. Conduct the technical feasibility & prepare a scalable design and implement them.
The activities you will be responsible for include many phases of the software development life cycle including technical research, requirements gathering & analysis, high-level and technical design, implementation of the solutions, unit testing, debugging, and sustenance.
You will have to continuously adapt the latest cloud and open source technologies and scale the solutions. We are looking for driven individuals who exude confidence, with a proven technical record and have worked in a similar role previously, and are ready to build a long-term career opportunity within our company.
The more you prove your ability to deliver real solutions to problems with a positive attitude, the more flexibility and freedom you will have to write software the way you want. Being able to write long resumes does not impress us; being able to write good software impresses us (it’s a lot harder).
About COMPLIANCE Team:
The compliance (COMP) team is part of the R&D organization of Replicon, developing compliance rules (pay rules) as per the labor regulations across the globe. Compliance rules involve complex algorithm processing and number crunching.d
- Work with the product manager to understand the business workflows/requirements, identify needs/gaps, and propose the relevant technical solutions
- Design, implement, and tune changes to the product that work within the time-tracking / project management environment
- Be understanding and sensitive to customer requirements so as to be able to offer alternative solutions
- Keep in pace with the product releases
- Work within Replicon’s software development expectations, processes, and quality initiatives
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks
- Strive to continually improve technical and developmental skills
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience (Core: Python v2.7,)
- Should have deep knowledge of the Agile development process & should be able to play the role of a Scrum Master/team lead
- TDD techniques
- Good to Have: Tools experience of Jira, Git
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.