IDFC FIRST Bank
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||Amritsar, Punjab, India 143001|
The role entails managing all cash and customer transactions for the branch. The role bearer would be responsible for managing the transaction counter at the designated branch.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Custodian of the branch vault and manage the vault limits
- Supervise all cash and non-cash transactions like DD/MC, fund transfer, etc.
- Updating the key registers regularly
- Review branch reports like end-of-day (EOD) cash position report, Instruments issued, etc.
- Monitoring of dummy accounts, suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, reconciliation, and maintenance of suspense accounts register as per the required format
- Resolution of customer queries/complaints in a timely manner
- Perform audits and ensure compliance with internal and external regulations and guidelines
- Provide best-in-class customer service to become their banking partner of choice
- Graduate – Any
- Post Graduate – Any
- 0-4 years of relevant experience in Banking or allied Business