|Post Name||Admission Counselor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||23000/- To 3000/- Per Month|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi, India 110001|
Renato Excel Services Private Ltd. (www.renaoexcel.com)is a newly established professional Marketing Services Company that provides administrative and recruitment support to international educational institutions and students interested in overseas studies.
The company is in the process of expanding its activities and is seeking Knowledge professionals.
The Education Counsellor will focus on admissions in the USA and will have the following responsibilities. * Counselling Students via calling or walk-in. Individuals call on the leads assigned & counsel them to close the case.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to increase cooperation, efficiency, and operational effectiveness between Reno’s student placement and IELTS operations.
- Acquisition of new students and follow-up.
- Plan, organize, and manage the caseload. Ability to work under pressure of deadlines/goals.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing with all levels of students.
- Admits new students with records and applications. Validate the documents for both quantity and quality.
- Ability to work independently with focus and a professional approach. Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Sound knowledge of college and university admissions process for the USA. A good understanding of the admissions process for IVY League colleges and Knowledge in student profile building for these institutions will be preferred.
- Meet revenue and bottom-line targets.
- Comply with all company policies, regulations, and procedures. Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Effectively represent the company in various forums.
- Train other counselors if needed.
- Must have 5-10 years of Knowledge in managing International Student recruitment with a focus on the USA.
- In-depth understanding and familiarity with visa and immigration procedures for key destination markets, including the USA.
- Demonstrable strong track record of success.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree qualification with excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Hindi.
- A go-getter with a focus on exceeding business targets.
- Ability to manage the full recruitment process will be preferred.
- Can work independently or in teams as per work requirements.