|Post Name||Product Marketing Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 77000 To AUD 85000 Per Year|
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5067|
- Grow your marketing career
- Globally recognized High-Tech Scaleup
- Competitive salary and share options
The forecast is a world-leading provider of digital intelligence solutions. We enable the world’s most important public and private organizations to explore masses of data and uncover actionable insights, critical to protecting global communities.
The forecast is an inclusive employer, we value diversity of thought and experience, and we believe our inclusive culture contributes to our success. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live and work.
As a growing start-up, all team members are provided with the opportunity to directly contribute to our success, participate in the development of new and emerging technologies and grow their careers in a challenging and dynamic high-tech environment.
About the Role
The Product Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the global Forecast Marketing team, supporting the execution of the global marketing plan and helping to drive awareness, lead generation, and revenue growth for Forecast across our customer base in national security, and defense, law enforcement, and corporate security.
This role requires experience in content creation, messaging and positioning, and working with product and sales teams to successfully launch solutions to the market. Success in this role requires the ability to work cross-functionally across organizational teams including product management.
- Supporting the go-to-market (GTM) releases of new Forecast solutions and use cases:
- Work with the product management team to understand the key features and value of new solutions and use cases
- Research our customer base and the broader market to understand customer needs, and buying patterns and identify opportunities for Forecast to create demand
- Create messaging & positioning documents that reflect Fivecast capabilities and market opportunities
- Plan and execute the product content, sales enablement, and GTM demand gen activities required to ensure market traction and success
Creating product Marketing content – produce high-quality, product-focused content that communicates Fivecast messaging and differentiators including:
- Solution & Industry briefs
- Customer case studies
- Product presentations
- Webinar content
- Competitive battle cards
Conducting sales enablement in conjunction with Product Management and Tradecraft teams:
- Train sales teams on the messaging, positioning, and competitive differentiators for Forecast solutions that will help expedite sales cycles
- Assist with competitive analysis and ensuring Fivecast differentiators are understood by Sales and reflected in the content
Contribute to other global marketing and demand generation initiatives as required:
- Support Forecast’s presence at Industry Conferences with presentation materials and other content
- Help to define topics and themes for thought leadership marketing campaigns and assist in producing content for campaigns including webinars, white papers, blogs, and case studies
4 to 8 years of experience in a software product marketing role
- Experience working cross-functionally with product and sales teams to launch new solutions into new markets
- Proven ability to create content that translates technical concepts into value-focused messaging that resonates with customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and manage projects to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Experience in B2B Software Product Marketing