|Hiring Organization||Stream Recruitment|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Structural, Building Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 65 To AUD 70 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Requirements for this exciting Project Engineer role for a major tier 1 tunnel project:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Manage self and others to deliver work
- Applying engineering principles to comply with the scope of work and technical criteria (SWTC)
- Demonstrated commercial experience to include planning up to 4 weeks ahead and weekly reporting against cost and time
Key skills & accountabilities:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the safety and health framework, policies, and management system requirements and expectations;
- Develop and maintain an awareness of SHE hazards and associated risks and demonstrate a commitment to eliminate or minimize those risks;
- Understand and effectively undertake SHE accountabilities.
- Coordinate procurement for the designated work area
- Coordinate construction elements for the designated work area
- Managing the short and long-term construction planning for works under control including submittals, start-up planning, and programming
- Assisting the Senior Project Engineer in preparing accurate monthly reports
- Developing and monitoring KPI and productivity analysis against program and budget
- Working with site-based personnel including supervisory staff
- Mentor and coach Site Engineers, Graduates, and Interns
- Actively liaise with subcontractors and suppliers to coordinate required works
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements and all relevant Company and Joint Venture policies and processes
To be successful you will ideally have the following experience and capabilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Structural, Building Engineering.
- Postgraduate qualifications are an advantage but not essential.
- Skills in relevant computer software packages; Microsoft Suite etc. are essential. Experience with Aconex will be advantageous.
What we offer
- The opportunity to deliver a key piece of Sydney’s infrastructure with a Tier 1 construction company
- Longevity of employment – we have an impressive pipeline of future opportunities to help you shape your career
- A culture that values diversity, innovation, respect, and teamwork
How to apply
We are seeking applications from candidates who have proven experience working on major urban infrastructure projects, including road and tunnel construction.
Where applicable, evidence of tertiary qualifications, construction industry induction (white card), driver’s license, and proof of right to work will be required prior to a successful appointment.