Aerospace Jobs In Los Angeles
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90001|
About the job
Starburst is seeking mid-level Project Manager candidates to support our US growth. This role will help us balance complex projects with varying outside stakeholders, align our organizational plans and priorities to support long-term business strategy, allocate internal resources, and optimize efficiency.
This role will work across the organization and provide an opportunity to collaborate, drive core initiatives, shape internal processes, and form culture. The ideal candidate will bring together a passion for technology, curiosity, and a drive to create work that’s precise and polished. All candidates must be exceptionally detail-oriented and have high emotional intelligence and strong communication skills.
Candidates with strong academic performance, the ability to communicate effectively, proven research and analytical skills, and an interest in business and industries shaped by the government are preferred.
We serve 50+ global corporations and government agencies including NASA, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Space Force, U.K. MoD, French DGA, ESA, German BDLI, Israel Aerospace Industries, Enterprise Singapore, and many more.
What You’ll Do
- Manage cross-functional/organization-wide events, programs, and initiatives
- Coordinate with the accelerator, tech scouting, analyst, and marketing teams to define and scope projects
- Develop a strategic understanding of the business to connect the dots between internal teams to efficiently execute commitments and deliverables
- Maintain detailed timelines and ensure transparent and timely communication around deliverables for all programs and initiatives
- Identify areas for improvement, efficiency, and collaboration
- Define and document processes and best practices
- Assist with resource planning and budget development
- Compile and edit briefing materials, project narratives, and presentations
- 3-5 years of experience in project or program management
- Experience working with complex business operations and with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience managing multiple tasks under strict timelines and with shifting priorities
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to top-quality work
- High emotional intelligence and ability to cultivate internal relationships and effectively enforce deadlines throughout the company
- Genuine interest in the aerospace industry and a passion for startups
- A team player, but capable of working independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit, open to an intercultural dynamic work environment