Dorset Rehabilitation Centre
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
- Psychologist (part-time)
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Experience/interest in pain rehabilitation desirable
Are you an experienced psychologist seeking a senior clinical role within a passionate multidisciplinary rehabilitation team?
This is the job for you!
In this role you will:
- Work across our inpatient, outpatient, and pain rehabilitation services.
- Conduct both discipline-specific and multidisciplinary assessments.
- Provide timely, evidence-based, individual and group interventions.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and professional development programs.
- Provide leadership to colleagues within Psychology and Allied Health.
- Be actively involved in the review/development of programs and service improvement projects.
Healthscope’s Victorian Rehabilitation Hospitals encompasses three rehabilitation facilities located across the Melbourne Metropolitan region: Dorset Rehabilitation Centre (Pascoe Vale), North Eastern Rehabilitation Centre (Ivanhoe), and The Victorian Rehabilitation Centre (Glen Waverley).
Our programs have a reputation for high-quality and patient-focused care, across a range of rehabilitation specialties. Our sites offer a friendly and supportive staff environment, with our established multidisciplinary teams servicing both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs.
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA.
- Exceptional time management skills and a high degree of flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in providing individual and group-based therapy.
- Board-approved supervisor status (or willingness to complete required training to obtain) is desirable.
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care. Our people are at the heart of our organization – no matter the role, every day our people make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
- Continuous professional development, education & support are provided to encourage growth.
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate, and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.