|Post Name||Computer Teacher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Amritsar, Punjab, India 143149|
We are an IT Firm based in Tangra Amritsar. We are looking for a Computer Trainer for our organization. The incumbent will have the following job responsibilities.
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students’ acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students’ confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Tracking and communicating students’ advancement throughout the course.
- Download important software updates and maintain hardware.
- Attending parent-teacher and faculty conferences.
Computer Trainer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related discipline.
- Teaching certification for the level at which you will be instructing.
- Prior experience as a computer teacher.
- First aid training is advantageous.
- Excellent presentation abilities.
- Strong written and administrative skills.
- Nurturing, adaptable approach to instructing.
- Passionate about fostering computer literacy and academic excellence.
- Morning shift.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Amritsar – 143149, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- total work: 1 year (Preferred).