|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 8000 To QAR 12000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering specializing in Static and Piping.
- Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
- Possess sound fundamentals in his discipline area.
- Shall possess very good technical skills in his discipline.
- Skill/knowledge of International, Shell DEPs standards related to his area of expertise and also Design Software related to Mechanical Static / Piping Engineering such as Stress Analysis software, etc.
With over 90 years combined, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive, and Chemicals sectors worldwide.
With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed.
We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.