|Post Name||HR Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 80000 To AUD 85000 Per Year|
|Location||North Shore, New South Wales, Australia 3214|
Looking for a fun & exciting HR coordinator to join a forever-growing team. Supporting the HR team you will help support and advise employees in all aspects.
- General admin support to the HR team
- Provide support in the delivery of people strategies
- First contact for all queries
- Manage Contracts and Contract Variations – ensure all compliance is in place
- coordinate activities/actions for Work Health & Safety
- Workers’ compensation claim management
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new starters
- General HR-related inquiries from employees and line managers e.g. employee benefits, pay/payroll, contracts, statutory entitlements
- Interpret HR policies and employment legislation
This role comes with a supported manager who will and can mentor you along your journey within your HR career.
You will have
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar HR role
- Degree qualification in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Retail and/or fashion industry experience an advantage
- MS Office skills
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Proactive and confident approach
- Exceptional relationship-building and communication skills
- The natural capacity to be resilient, optimistic, and fun to work with, even under pressure.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Harriet Winter at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.