|Hiring Organization||people2people recruitment Perth|
|Qualifications||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 32 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
Our client, a national consulting company is recruiting a Corporate Receptionist for their office based in the Perth CBD. This is a one-month temporary position, working full-time hours (Monday-Friday).
Our client is a national consulting company that engages in property, project management, community consulting, and investment management.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Full ownership of the front of the house
- Managing all incoming correspondence to the business
- General administration support to directors and other staff as required
To be successful, the right candidate will be someone who has:
- Previous experience as a receptionist in a professional/corporate environment
- Intermediate skills in Word and Excel
- A willing and positive attitude
What is in it for you?
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a business that impacts the community
- Social and relaxed work culture
- A short-term assignment