|Hiring Organization||FTI Consulting|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 25 To AUD 29 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
About the Role
We support FTI Consulting’s daily activities at the most essential levels. The aim is to provide administrative support to the Sydney office and act as an administrative resource to the Executive Assistants.
As a Receptionist, you will act as the first point of contact for all guests, clients, and visitors to the Sydney office during office hours (8.30 am – 5.30 pm). You will assist with the switch-board operation, faxes and messages, managing meeting room bookings and mail as well as various ad hoc administrative duties.
What You’ll Do
- Operate switchboard and answer phone calls in a professional and efficient manner.
- Distribute phone messages to appropriate staff members.
- Update and activate relevant voicemail greetings for non-office hours and public holidays.
- Distribute incoming mail and faxes to a relevant staff member.
- Label mail, record postage, and arrange registered mail and post letters.
- Book, arrange, and coordinate couriers as needed.
- Ensure meeting room bookings are entered into the system.
- Ensure all logistical requirements are prepared for meeting rooms and set up is complete prior to the start of meetings.
- Meet and greet guests, presenting a professional company image at all times.
- Ensure the reception area is kept tidy in order to maintain a professional company image.
- Maintain records of employee/ visitor building security passes.
- Assist in running reports, scanning, filing, copying, faxing, binding, labels, and formatting letters.
- Assist where required at client and marketing events.
- Ad hoc administrative duties.
How You’ll Grow
This is an ideal opportunity for someone commencing their career in office administration, who excels when given the opportunity to use their initiative. This dynamic role will offer a driven candidate new challenges each day and the chance to assist on interesting projects across FTI’s various segments.
With some regular tasks, the potential to grow with the role is yours. The successful candidate will be joining and supporting an experienced administrative team dedicated to fostering individual growth.
Experience & Qualifications
- Professional experience in a similar role or in customer service/retail.
- Must have working rights in Australia.
- Professional telephone manner and screening ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate across all levels.
- Punctual and good attendance record.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Able to work independently and as part of a highly efficient administrative support function.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and organized with excellent time management skills.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Travel to the FTI office will be required.
- Attractive remuneration.
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Medical insurance program (corporate membership) for individual and dependent(s).
- Annual paid volunteer hours.
- Corporate matching for charitable donations.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and drinks.
- Employee Assistance Program (“EAP”) – free to all employees and their immediate families.
- Monthly Health & Wellbeing program including fitness subsidies.
- Professional membership contributions and generous paid study leave.
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.