Jobs in Manchester UK for Foreigners
|Post Name||Recruitment Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 21000 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M1 2NY|
We partner with our Network Rail routes and regions, delivering critical services and essential equipment to help get passengers and goods to where they need to be. To find out more watch our video.
About Shared Services
Our Shared Services team delivers specialist processes that have a direct impact on the performance of Network Rail, our customers, and our suppliers. These services include payroll, accounts, finance, controls and compliance, reporting, recruitment, and helpdesk support.
As a Recruitment Administrator, you will play a vital role in the end-to-end delivery of key operational recruitment for our frontline and technical specialist teams across five national regions. You’ll possess excellent communication skills enabling you to build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders and have a keen eye for detail.
This role is fast-paced with no two days the same so strong organization skills and an ability to prioritize will be important. In addition, we are looking for people who strive to deliver great customer service and engagement skills and have a good understanding of Data Protection Legislation.
What will you be doing?
As a Recruitment Administrator, you’ll play a pivotal role in the overall success of Network Rail, supporting the business to recruit dedicated, ambitious, talented people in a variety of roles nationwide.
You’ll be responsible for the successful administration of the end-to-end recruitment cycle; posting job adverts, arranging interviews, assisting with assessment centers, and gathering information to process pre-employment checks and offers.
Taking pride in what you deliver is important to us, we’re passionate about delivering a positive customer experience and strive to make sure we deliver the right-first-time service. Being confident in using your own initiative and having the autonomy to manage your workload will help you to deliver this.
Located in the heart of Manchester city center and only a five-minute walk from Piccadilly Station; our open-plan office boasts provides the perfect setting to realize your potential. Come and join our team and help us continue to build a better railway for a better Britain
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication – You will need great communications skills; you’ll be communicating changes to key internal and external stakeholders. Earn the trust and build credibility; create an engaging environment, respecting the diverse interests and opinions of others.
- Recruitment/Administration experience –
- Organization and prioritization – you will have to complete tasks within specified timeframes and be used to KPIs and SLAs.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy – analyzing data, producing reports, and performing audit activities and has a right-first-time approach.
- Exceptional customer focus/engagement skills – you’ll be dealing with queries from external stakeholders and will monitor a shared inbox. You’ll need good written and verbal skills: concise, clear, and articulate.
- Understanding of Data Protection Legislation.
What could set you apart
- Relevant recruitment administration experience supporting high-volume transactional activity.
- Occupational knowledge of shared services and/ or working in a volume-driven recruitment environment.
- Practical experience in elements of the recruitment lifecycle (i.e. advertising a vacancy, booking an interview, managing correspondence to candidates).
- ORACLE eBusiness Suite experience.
About The Company
Our role is to run a safe, reliable, and efficient railway, serving customers and communities. We exist to get people and goods where they need to be and to support our country’s economic prosperity. Safety is our number one priority.
We’re undertaking an ambitious change. Our vision is Putting Passengers First – becoming a company that is on the side of passengers and freight users.
As one of the UK’s leading equal opportunities employers, our values and the way we behave is important to us and we have created an environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution.
We have seven employee networks that provide fantastic support, opportunities, and development for applicants from all backgrounds. Click here for more information.