Right at Home
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia 4207|
About Right at Home Gold Coast and Northern Rivers
Right at Home provides high-quality in-home care and assistance to our valued clients in the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers Region. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
We provide care to those in aged care, post-operative care, and people living with disabilities. Our services help clients remain safe and independent in their own homes.
About the role
We are seeking a dedicated in-house Registered Nurse who strives for best practice, is able to communicate well with people of all backgrounds, and approaches every situation with care and compassion.
If you’re a self-motivated person with a positive attitude who enjoys and thrives on challenges, we would love to hear from you.
The Registered Nurse is Responsible for
- Initial assessment of client needs and implementation of ongoing care, coordination, case management, and care planning including the administration of onboarding take-on assessments.
- Provision of excellent care and service to clients in line with their personalized care plans.
- Work collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members, reporting directly to the Clinical Lead RN.
- Using a holistic approach, working within a multidisciplinary team, achieving the optimum care for clients.
- Liaison with and referral to other organizations as required to meet the client’s needs.
- Delivering nursing and clinical services such as wound management, medication management, and palliative care.
- Ensure clinical quality compliance standards are always met.
- There will be a requirement to travel to our office in Ballina when required and provide clinical care to our clients throughout Gold Coast and The Northern Rivers.
- Experienced in assessing and planning care needs.
- Understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards and NDIS Practice Standards, Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
- Organizational, administrative, and time management skills.
- All candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
- COVID 19 Vaccinations.
- NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.