|Hiring Organization||St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 69583 To AUD 97721 Per Year|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2010|
Join an organization where we Serve Something Greater; See Something Greater, and Strive for Something Greater!
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE:
We are currently looking for motivated and skilled Registered Nurses to join our Uro-Gynaecology department. Training and support will be offered to the right candidate. This is a full-time position to cover a 7-day rotating roster with flexibility across all rostered shifts and permanent night duty. Night duty shifts commence at 21:30 pm to 7:30 am.
WHY WORK FOR SVPHS:
You will join a high-performing team and a workplace with relationships built on mutual trust and respect. We value our staff and offer professional advancement in a respectful, collaborative, and learning environment.
- Join the St Vincent’s Health Australia group, and work for a truly values-based organization, that operates across VIC, NSW, and QLD
- Access to discounted gym membership through Fitness Passport
- Salary packaging is available (pay less tax and increase your take-home pay!)
- A great work-life balance with options to purchase additional leave
- Option to join our workplace giving program, Give4Good
- Receive a staff discount on hospital admissions to any SVHA Private Hospital
- Support in your professional development and a reward and recognition program
As an outstanding Registered Nurse, you will be passionate and enthusiastic with the ability to provide a high standard of patient-centered nursing care.
Your skills will include:
- Authority to practice nursing with AHPRA as Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 2 years post-graduate experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in the specialty (or working towards the same) are highly desired.
- Previous experience in acute care surgical setting, preferably with urology and gynecology clinical background.
- Strong commitment to providing excellent clinical care.
- Demonstrated effective time management skills and ability to prioritize competing workloads within a complex environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- High-level computer literacy.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to continued professional development.
ABOUT ST VINCENTS PRIVATE HOSPITAL SYDNEY
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney is located in the heart of the well-known St Vincent’s Health Campus in Darlinghurst and co-located with St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney and research centers including the Garvan Institute of Medical Research, The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, and the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute.
Our co-location creates cross-campus opportunities for all aspects of our health care business and the staff who work in it. We have recently completed a major redevelopment and refurbishment worth more than $150M which has transformed our facilities including the addition of a 13-level building providing additional patient accommodation.
Consulting suites, operating theatres, both inpatient and day rehabilitation services with a start-of-the-art hydrotherapy pool, and a new ambulatory care center. We are an exclusively private, 310 bed – all single rooms with the ensuite, acute care facility.
We now boast 16 operating theatres across two levels, including a new hybrid theatre, and have a 12-bed Intensive Care Unit supporting our complex surgical and medical services. Our team of experienced nurses and allied health professionals work closely with our highly regarded medical specialists to deliver outstanding patient care across all our services.
We are well known for being leaders in precision surgery and innovative treatments for complex medical and surgical conditions and aim to continually push the boundaries to improve patient outcomes.