|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 5000 To AUD 6000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Ventia has an exciting opportunity available for a highly skilled & experienced Executive Assistant to provide dynamic administrative and professional support services to three of our Senior Executive teams.
We are offering flexible work arrangements based in our North Sydney Corporate Head Office and work from home when appropriate. In this position, you will have the opportunity to partner with some of Ventia’s supportive leaders and a chance to join our collaborative ANZ family of EAs.
- Complex and dynamic inbox and calendar management.
- Coordinating annual team offsites, strategy days, town hall, and client events.
- Manage monthly reconciliation of expenses and invoicing as required.
- Extensive international and domestic travel management.
- General administrative duties include filing, reporting, presentations, and document drafting and review.
Skills you’ll bring
- Demonstrated experience supporting an Executive in a similar role.
- Highly resourceful and inquisitive, with the ability to navigate different channels to find information and resolve issues.
- A strong client focus and demonstrated ability to form enduring relationships with peers, internal stakeholders, and clients.
- Tech-savvy & quick adopter of new programs, systems & processes including experience using online travel booking portals, expense management, and invoicing software.
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities and work under pressure.
- Confident and personable with advanced communication skills, ability to maintain discretion, and confidentiality.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
We pride ourselves on working smart, safely, and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.