|Hiring Organization||Sonic HealthPlus Perth CBD|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Qualifications||Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Management|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 55 To AUD 60 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work from Home|
Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is now the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, we deliver Occupational Health, General Practice, and integrated medical, paramedical, and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
Based out of our corporate office in the CBD, reporting to the Manager – Strategic Projects, the Project Manager will drive the success of strategic and property-related projects.
The role is part of a broader team that also incorporates Business Systems Support and Development, Data Analytics, and Instructional Design. We are looking forward to welcoming a new team member into our lively and energetic team.
- Managing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, project members, and service providers to achieve goals and outcomes
- Developing project plans, resource schedules, and project reports within a recognized project methodology
- Managing property projects, including collaborating in the design of health service delivery models
- Accountability for cost control within agreed budgets via strict monitoring practices
- Identifying contract variations and participating in negotiations in respect to any scope changes
- Providing project management and performance reporting for stakeholders/management team in accordance with contractual requirements and deadlines
You will bring to the role energy and agility and can demonstrate:
- Experience in the successful delivery of property and/or strategic operational projects
- Experience working with contemporary project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a focus on change management
- A passion for problem-solving and making timely decisions
- Leadership skills with the ability to influence and guide teams to achieve outcomes
- Experience within healthcare is desirable
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible working including working from home and variable start/finish times
- The dynamic and diverse team who enjoy a social and supportive culture
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Rewards Program – including significant retail discounts and offers
- Numerous discounts including travel, gym membership, and health insurance options
- Novated Leasing
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology, and travel health
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
At Sonic HealthPlus we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks, and a supportive work environment. We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.