|Hiring Organization||PFD Food Services|
|Post Name||Sales Representative|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Business|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 61000 To AUD 70000 Per Year|
|Location||Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia 2304|
- Servicing our friendly customers in the Hunter Valley region
- Full-time position + great employee benefits
- Excellent remuneration + commissions + company vehicle!
With an extensive range of fresh meat and seafood, together with frozen products, dry goods, paper products, and cleaning solutions for the Foodservice Industry, PFD has proven its unwavering commitment to its customers and is considered a source of innovation, a provider of insight, a solver of problems.
In 2021 PFD formed a partnership with another proud Australian company, Woolworths Group.
The RoleThe purpose of the role is to identify, pursue and grow sales in a specific territory supported by a documented business plan and target account list.
- Maintain weekly/monthly call cycle to ensure customer expectations are met
- Secure new business with customers while maintaining existing orders
- Actively utilize key selling programs to build sales in existing and new customers
- Identify and pursue potential areas for growth
- Advise customers of the total PFD product range and supply/price trends
- Identify and manage low-yield customers into a more profitable trading relationship
Key Competencies, Skills, and Qualifications
- Superior selling and negotiating ability
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Full drivers license
What PFD is Offering the Successful CandidateWe are offering competitive remuneration, superannuation, and other staff benefits (such as discounts on staff purchases, discounted accommodation, health insurance, and banking). As part of this position, we are also offering participation in an incentive program, company vehicle, and phone.
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) via the apply now link belowAs part of our recruitment process, do you agree to undertake employment checks? These checks may include a medical assessment (including a drug/alcohol test and a Flu Vaccination), National Police History Check, Working With Children/Vulnerable Groups Check, Licence Validation/Demerit Point Check.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited CV’s from Recruitment agencies / third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to Line Managers.