|Hiring Organization||Bluefin Resources|
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 42 To AUD 46 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Customer Research Assistant/Coordinator
- Well Known Government organization
- Project Management/Stakeholder engagement-focused
- WFH/ 2 days in the Office per week
About the company
My client is a leading well-known government organization who are dedicated to ensuring a ‘customer-centric’ approach. They have gone through a major transformation, making this an exciting time to be on the journey.
The Customer Research Assistant/Coordinator will act as an interface between business units requesting decision support, external vendors providing research services, and internal teams and capabilities facilitating conversations with customers.
Your understanding of a Market Research process and project management skills will ensure you are organized and highly equipped to assist in processes running smoothly. You will be a strong communicator and have excellent engagement skills.
You will have:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in customer research, market research, or customer engagement in a complex environment, also open to someone more experienced,
- Experience in the development and delivery of internal and/or external communication plans
- Experience in project planning, reporting, and evaluation of outcomes
- Experience with digital customer research platforms and social media tools, including monitoring and reporting
- Ability to critically analyze data and information, interpret and present complex material to diverse audiences
- Sound written communication skills including experience in writing research reports
- Demonstrated verbal communication and presentation skills and good negotiation, problem-solving, and liaison skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects and work to tight deadlines, across multiple stakeholders
- Highly proactive with exceptional integrity, professionalism, efficiency, and accuracy
- Humility, willingness to learn, personal resilience, and a genuine passion for achieving outcomes
- Experience using data to drive best for business and best for customer outcomes
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organized candidate who enjoys the Project Management side of Research. Please note this role is not a hands-on Customer Research position, however on an ad hoc basis will assist. Open to all levels of candidates for the right person.