The Just Group
|Post Name||Assistant Retail Store Manager|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 28 To AUD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia 0800|
Dotti believes that fashion is meant to be fun! We regularly scour the high streets around the globe to provide fresh outfit inspiration to make sure you feel as if the world is your own personal catwalk.
Dotti is part of one of the most successful Australian grown Retail Groups, inclusive of 7 brands – Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & Smiggle.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Assistant Retail Store Manager of our DARWIN store in CASUARINA SQUARE, you will be responsible for working alongside the Store Manager to maximize sales opportunities through coaching, developing, and providing feedback to your team. To succeed in this role you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a genuine service experience for every Dotti customer.
This is a part-time (minimum 25 hours per week) position and will require availability over weekends, late-night trading hours, and public holidays.
- Opportunity to join our Future Leaders Program designed to develop and train our future Store Managers
- Structured 3-month Assistant Store Manager training plan
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth
- Rotating weekend roster available supporting a healthy work/life balance
- 50% staff discounts on Dotti product
- Act as Store Manager when required, including opening and closing of the store
- Daily management of stock to minimize stock loss and maximize sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous supervisory/management experience, ideally in a retail environment
- Confidence in providing praise and improvement feedback to your team
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Knowledge in loss prevention and health & safety
- Visual Merchandising experience advantageous
We attract, retain and motivate high-caliber employees. Our outstanding leadership team has developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a ‘can-do culture where employees see the difference they make.