|Hiring Organization||Ampol West Wollongong|
|Post Name||Team Member|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia 2500|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delighting our customers with great customer service!
- Using your relevant experience to support the Store Manager
- Excelling in a team environment
- Demonstrating attention to detail and safety awareness
We will provide you with:
- Training and support!
- A sense of ownership and autonomy
- Giving you the opportunity to grow your career in one of Australia’s largest retail networks and own your role
In terms of the next steps, if you are successful in progressing within the recruitment process you will be asked to complete an online video interview. You will receive an email from HireVue with the details and instructions on how to complete it.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We not only embrace diversity and inclusion; we celebrate what makes you unique. We welcome applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, and diverse sexualities and genders (including if you identify as transgender).
We also highly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply for roles with Ampol. Interested in a role that could take your career further than you imagined? Apply now. At Ampol we encourage vaccination against Covid-19 as an effective measure in helping to protect our people and our communities.